Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcoming February! :)

It's February already! I guess this year the world spin a little more faster? :) That's so not a good thing :/ Sometimes, I do hope the time goes a little faster? I hope I'm 18, I can drive, I can go where ever I want, and get out of school :) But.. think back.. Is it really good? I mean like, after high school then it'll be choosing colleges, courses to study and all that. Definitely NOT FUN. 
Had meeting for House of Ruby. JinJune is the captain, Nia is the vice captain? Whatever it is called. Congrats! :) And me............ GREAT JUST SO FUN. They actually put my name is Ketua Kawad Kaki. Omggg. Whatha. Look at me, do I look like someone who can march? LOL. I dont even know how to march, how to recruit new members and teach them? You've gotta be kidding me! Sigh :/ Tbh, I really wanted a post as this is my last year, but definitely not MARCHING. Gosh! Don't even know should I actually be happy about it or what. Lets just hope for the best now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment