Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Apologises

Is it that hard to apologize after you did something wrong? I've wondered about that. Today, I finally understand. There's no reason for it, you just find it hard to apologize even when you know its your fault.

So, today my friend and I... I wouldnt say skipped class, I'd rather say we decided not to go up for certain lesson so we could study in class. BIG MISTAKE. We thought that the teacher wouldn't know or cares, but he/she knew and cared. Sigh. We were then asked by our monitor to go up to her class which left about 10 mins only. At first we werent that scared, so we just went up. But the moment we reached the door, we just couldnt walk into the room as we started to feel guilty and scared. We stood there for about 10 mins, thinking should we go in or should we not. At last, we decided to go in to see the teacher after the lesson ends. We quickly apologized to teacher the moment she saw us. There was nothing else we can say to her. So we apologized over and over again. We never planned to apologize until we saw her because we knew we made a mistake. And thank God she forgave us, but we were still given demerit.

There were others that "decided not to enter that lesson" too. They werent that lucky cuz they didnt went up to see her.

Trust me, dont ever do this. Maybe once to experience it. But I swear here, I'm not going not enter another lesson anymore. I do not want teachers to have bad impression about me, and its a student job to enter a class. Sigh.

Learnt my lesson. Apologises do helps in life. Do apologises when you're wrong. That just shows that how brave you are. Believe it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment