Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bullying

Yesterday, I came across a article about a girl commited suicide because of bullying. This article made me started to think. Think about what's right & what isn't.

In my opinion, I wouldn't say that the girl is not wrong. But it isnt really her fault. Yes, she made her mistake. That was what lead to what happened next. But who are we to judge? Why bully her? Why not stand up for her? She was only 15, she was young. Everybody makes mistake, like you never did? Why not give her a second chance? Why be so cruel? It's a life.
One mistake she did, she suffered for so long and eventually took away her life. Is it worth it? How do you feel?

I, someone who is not even close to her, felt horrible reading the article. I feel sad for her. How does she feel? Probably 10000times worst than I feel. And nobody was there for her. At least she has gone to a better place with God.

I won't say that I support what she did, but I dont think she deserve to die, not this way. And I definitely do not think that commit suicide is a way to solve things. But oh well, who am I to say thing? We're merely humans.



RIP Amanda Todd. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I think you deserve a better life.

Start to use your word properly, because you never know how much it may hurt someone.

My friends, I'm sorry if I ever did said anything bad to you. I do love you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment