Friday, October 5, 2012

To The Beautiful You

Finally all the episodes of To The Beautiful You are aired. I've just finished watching it. It's nice, really. Although I've already watched the Japanese Version of it, which is Hana Kimi. This version is really nice too. Well, at least the ending is better. ;) I love happy endings. (sorry, I'm such a spoiler)

This version starring Choi MinHo from SHINee, Sulli from f(x) & Lee Hyun Woo. To be honest, before I started to watch, I've never thought it would be that nice since I'm not a big fan of Sulli or MinHo. As you know, my favorite member in SHINee would be JongHyun ;) But, to my surprise, this drama is really nice. A bit of ridiculous but it's fine with me. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
My favorite this time would be Eun Gyeol! He had this really adorable mushroom head ya know?! Teeheee.

No more Tae Jun, JaeHee and also EunGyeol :/





Overall, this movie cast are not bad, quite good looking! Well done, SM entertainment! Though I prefer Japanese version of members. Teeheee. For more photos, do visit here. 

OST of TTBY.
-) Closer - TaeYeon (my fav) 
-) Butterfly - Jessica & Krystal
-) It's Me - Sunny & Luna
-) Stand Up - J.Min (my 2nd fav)
-) Maybe - Dana
-) You - TaeMin 
-) KRY's.

No comments:

Post a Comment