Sunday, October 7, 2012

Messed Up Sunday.

Went to seminar with YenChee, Rucira, Amelina, Ai Leen, Becky, Ai Leen's boyf, Woei Ming and soooo... Its actually our BM teacher's seminar. Long time to see Cikgu Hanif! Hehehe :3 Met BaoLi & Daryl there. I was surprised to see them there really. *laughs* sat at the typical place of mine. The seminar was not bad. I think I actually paid more attention in it compared to normal tuition class. :P

I was honestly surprised to see him there. Like really. Never thought, well.. I did think about it, its just I never expected it to happen! Seeing you was like a miracle to me. But at the same time, it killed me a little because we used to be best friend, or you used to be my close friend and now we don't even talk. This didnt happened to me on only today, but yesterday as well. I met my another two besties whom I missed a lot. Last time, we would hug each other and stuff, but now we just waved and talked a little and that was almost all. Maybe I shouldn't be greedy you see. I have my friends at CGL, they have theirs too. I should be thankful for what I have now, for they have been such a great friend to me now & then. It's truly a blessed gift from God that I went CGL.

Never have I felt so stupid. It's all because after almost two years of studying Physics, I can barely understand and score well! What is this man. I like Chemistry more than Physics, but I never scored a better grade for Chemistry. Damn. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment