Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally tomorrow is a break from school, holidays. Teehee.
Needed a break man seriously. Yesterday stayed up late just to watch JongHyun & YoSeob perform in Immortal Song 2. Before the night comes, stayed back in school for Floorball. Was so tired after that, wanted to watch The Womanizer so didn't take a nap. Never went for Pathma's Physics tuition either. Was alone so I don't feel like going at all. Did some revision, hopefully I can study by my own, but susah laa.




Kim Hyun Joong is back with new songs! Break Down, and he won Music Back! Teehee. :D He looks so different from last time. The hairstyle is a total different!
2011
few years back.


I like the blonde one. :D 

Learn from every mistake, be the best that you can be. Nobody's perfect. Be yourself and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment