Good evening I suppose? Ahh. Today is Saturday which supposed to be my busy busy day, but here I am so free sitting in front of the computer updating my blog.
Everything happened at the SAME DAY. CGL's Parents' Day ; YE Sales ; KFSPP Men ; BonOdori ; PCGHS's Concert ; The 新秀 thingy. Blergh, I went to YE Sales ONLY for one hour plus. Other than that, I was at home watching tv, surfing the Internet and tried to do some revision but honestly I failed. Oh whatever. I have got no idea how to do at all. I am serious.
I still don't feel
good at all. Yes,
I feel left out all the time. I don't know why. Maybe I wanted to fit in too much, and it turns out oppositely. And, being tolerate doesn't help at times, people just don't care how you feel and they will not remember little tiny things that you cherish. I will not care about how you all feel anymore, I have had enough of all these craps. Seriously,
I need a break.
Little TaeMin is a grown up now! He's so HOT. :)
Love you, TaeMin :D :D xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment