Sunday, July 10, 2011

Girls' Day Out.

Heyyo! :) Went Queens to watch Transformers 3 : Dark Of The Moon with Zoanne, Stephanie, AiLeen, Natalie, Sing-Yee, LiJean and Gladys. :D My very first time of going out with 'em besides Zo, Steph & Nat. Well, Transformers 3 : Dark Of The Moon was awesome! Worth my RM17. :) The robots were so real & I love the cars! Damnnnnn :( Bumblebee and Dino! :(  It was a nice day going out with 'em. xoxo

Now that I have watched Transformers 3, the next one would definitely be HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2! I have been waiting for the day to come since last year! It's been 10 years, omg. Now the last part has come! It's gonna be nice and sad! And, look! Emma Watson is GORGEOUS! Love her so much. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment