What is up, world! :) Here comes the end of another week. The upcoming week will be a blast? KFSPP is coming up, *tension* The day is coming up! But then like every year's, nothing special about it. Another day that I attend school, floorball training and tuition at night. Teeheee.
Today is extremely bored. Something big happened early in the morning. Brother woke up and realized that daddy actually switched off the computer. He got so pissed off that he started to scream, punch the wall and the door. All I did was continue watching my show as I do not what to say at that time.
Not feeling well, having flu and cough. I keep feeling like I am having fever, gosh. The thirst for water is like vampire's thirst for blood.
Found out something this week, something bad. Oh maybe for them is something good. Well, none of my business anyway.
If you are happier this way, then go ahead. As a friend, as long as you are happy, that's all that matters. :)
My new love, HeeChul! :) He looks gay but he is hilarious!
![]() |
| MBLAQ's G.O ; He isn't that bad looking ;) Feelings don't die, because we keep finding them with memories. That's exactly why it's hard to move on. |



No comments:
Post a Comment