I do not feel good or alright now. I said it's okay, but I don't feel okay at all. Why do I have feelings? Can't I just feel nothing? Why? Nowadays things do not go well than I wanted it to. It always turns out to be so complicated and complicated. Sigh.
Friendship, family, studies, everything. All these are killing me. I might just as well bang the wall and die. No one understands how I feel, do you even try to understand? No, you never did, MOM. You will always say IT'S MY FAULT. Whatever it is, the fault is always mine. You just do not know things that mean a lot to me, such as DRAMAS. I know it sounds weird, but by watching dramas I can forget about things that made me upset. And this is why I am so into dramas.
And school, please. I know I am not good at leadership. But I am trying my best right? They suggested my name right? Crap. If you are after my post then I'll understand why you talk to *coughs* about me and the post. But you are not, damn it. Since you are not, what is the point of talking about me? What did I do to you?
I guess you do not remember what I said to you, do you? Disappointment strikes, I do not wanna admit it. I don't wanna feel at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment