Hello peeps. :) Today is not a great day for me. Nothing works out perfectly, sigh. Woke up early in the morning and headed out to Orchard but ended up the plan failed. Oh wait, did I just plan? According to what I saw, it was no plan at all. But I do not blame anyone, since we were there already complaining about everything does not help at all. It is better to just stand there and day dream. Stayed at yipo's house for 4 hours, well that is a bit ridiculous. I was like rotting there without internet and music. Jeez. Argument happened like always. I do not side any sides as I think both sides has their wrongs. Came home tried to do solve some Add Maths. Great, Add Maths nearly killed me and I took a break which was few hours :P Watch Immortals Songs 2 and SECRET. SECRET is hilarious. Celebrities' secrets are all revealed! :)
YeSung won this week, my JongHyun (Dino) lost :( But I've gotta admit YeSeung sang really well! :D
Tiny durian :) FYI, I do not like durian! I just find it cute so I posed with it. :D
A plant that my yi po planted. :) It's PURPLE ;D
Momma said wanted to Straits Quay as it is been awhile since we went there. Went some coffee shop for dinner with grandma and aunt. Met
Tessa when I was there. Guess what?! I ended up going to Tesco that is located near Straits Quay! Gosh, I was so pissed. They acted like as if my house area got no Tesco -.- Nonsense! Pissed.
 |
; Signing off :)
- Cause you are a liar, cheater and a killer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment