Saturday, July 9, 2011

When I am bored.

The night when you just do not feel like sleeping at all. And all you can do is nothing other than sitting in front of your computer with your comfy pillow.
I am so bored and sleepy now, but I do not feel like sleeping. Tomorrow will be a tiring day as daddy is bringing us to Durian Dusun. Oh god, I think I will faint with the smell of durians. Dislike durian since I was small. I actually dislike lots of food. I am very picky, sorry to say. :)
School has been asking if anyone wants to go for Korea Homestay. Wanted to go but since I am picky in eating,  there is no way I can survive there for 2 weeks. I bet Korea is a fun place to travel and many many hot stars are there (; Friends might be going, they may be meeting stars there! Let's hope they do, and I'll get to see the photos! Teeheee.
Twitter has been the website that I visited the most nowadays. I find it better than Facebook because you get to tweet as many as you wish. In Facebook, people will be like 'oh gosh, you are flooding my homepage'
Oh well. Tumblr has many beautiful photos while Twitter has awesome people tweeting quotes everyday. It feels good to read the quotes. They are just wonderful.
Recently, I am so bored that I keep folding paper stars. They are cute and gorgeous. Hah, crap much!
And yes, I love Koreans! :) I find that they are talented, not all of that be famous because of their face.  


Brightest star of all. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment