Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Anything #1

Super in love with Niga Higa & KevJumba! <3 <3 My recent love. Their videos are holy mother super nice & hilarious. The videos actually made my day better when I am down. And their songs are nice too. For me :P Should have get to know them earlier! I was so dumb :( 

Not feeling well recently, girl's thing. It really kills me when I am at work. Hardly did my best. Sigh :/
Missed AiLeen's invite to Straits Quay, urgh. It still bothers me a lot that I couldn't make it. Sometimes working is just so bad. It makes me couldn't go hang out with others!

Watched Merlin s4 yesterday. Season 4 is just dang nice. The first two episode already made me cried. Urgh. Why does Sir Lancelot has to sacrifice himself?! NO FAIR!! But I don't want Merlin to die too. :'( I don't want any of them to dieeeeee. Why Morgana! Why! Why you so mean!! I love you, Sir Lancelot :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment