Thursday, December 8, 2011

Imagine #1

Stayed up late reading some fan fiction again, heh. Have been addicted to it lately. And it was partly because SHINee was in it. Well, JongHyun was the side character, can't blame me for that ;) 
One confession to make, I really am a daydreamer. I can daydream anytime, anywhere! Like when I was working, I'll eventually thought of SHINee coming to Malaysia, held a concert at Penang, in PESTA where I am currently working! Then I'll starting to see myself getting crazy cuz they are just right in front of me!! Sometimes, I can even smile like a moron whenever I think of my beloved dinosaur. :D I really think of him as the cutest, most good-looking man alive in this world. That's how much I love you, Jjong ah :) Right, this is crazy. Fangirl reaction...... I think of him everyday. :D I even went to Etude House and purchase the thing they promoted. Wanted to buy the exact same thing Jjong holded, but the lady said it's not here yet.. Well, I'll just have to wait!  SHINee, please come to Malaysia kk? 
Still think yellow suits me the best. This color makes me feel like an ice witch. 
I enjoy staring at the moon when it's very bright when I am working.
I find it very nice :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment