Saturday, December 24, 2011

Anything #3

Went out for movie with Yih today. Missed her like hell! Watched Arthur Christmas :) It was nice. Arthur is really very silly but cute *smiles* It reminds me of how much I wanted to believe in Santa. But after all, he doesn't exist, does he? Christmas is better when you believed in Santa.
Spent the rest of the day searching for pencil box with Yih. Told her there will be no pencil box that suits me. *laughs* Met James, Sung Jie, Zhen Yang, Ren Hui, Calvin & also Joseph. *laugh louder* Yih & I kinda fought over Joseph. I said he is Joseph, she said I recognizes the wrong ones! But I was right then :P Yih came to Pesta with me, hehe. It was fun with her around. Thanks ling. :) 

I still can't accept the fact that you left. 
It haunts me whenever I think of you.
What can I do to have you back? 
Come back as my friend, it's okay if we're not buddies.
I just want you to be in my life.. once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment