Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Thoughts Of Dying.
Sigh. Sometimes I really wonder what is the point of me stay alive? Like really. It;s really tiring when you're facing all the shits alone. I don't even know who to talk to. Not that they won't listen, it's just me don't wanna take advises from others. I just can't do as they say. There are times whereby I have thought of dying, it's just I wasn't brave enough. And it's silly to die for no reason. My life isn't perfect but it doesn't sucks till the max YET. I'm just really tired of you guys fighting over some stupid reason. It's not even worth for me to listen to the fight, yet it breaks my heart. Tears can't help but flows down. You people just wont change for the better, sigh. Screw it, ain't gonna give a damn about it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment