Friday, December 9, 2011

Party

Went to Hard Rock on Thursday for Crystal babe's birthday. Happy belated my dear :) Went to her house around 5.30p.m. Quite a number of people were already there. Lets see if I remember who were there. Foong, Bong, JinFu, Wae Samm, Min Jing, Sheng Wei, Kevin and another guy who I don't know his name. Hehe. Later on Zac fetched Foong, Bong, JinFu & I to the restaurant, Hai Bing. First time been there. Our table didn't eat much, everyone just kept doing their own stuff. Jolene & Mei Chern came too. :D We went to Hard Rock after that. It was pretty late but still.... It's my first time going there anyway. So I was like 'ooohh', 'wahhhh', 'nice' xD A bit ulu of me. Jason & Faiz came Hard Rock to meet up with 'em. We had fun there gossiping about others. Actually that doesn't consider as gossip anyway, we were LOUD. :) It was like watching movie and giving out our opinion. *laughs* Almost everyone slept-over, besides me. Wanted to, but got no transport home in the morning, so yeah. Heh. Well, that's probably all. ;) Btw, Zac's driving is as mad as Danny's. Guys, tch. Photos will be up once they upload it in Facebook.
This is what I wore that day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment