Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ys's Sixteen :]

Went to Gurney for YunShang's birthday celebration. :) Generally, we just met up, watch movie and had lunch together. It wasn't a celebration, just a hangout on her birthday! Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GIRL! :) I woke up at 9 on that day, it was the first day I've woken up so early since holidays started.. as you can see, I usually go online after working, so yeah :P Lyn fetched me there like usual. Met up with SARAH! Dang man, I missed her!  :( TMW came after that, that was when I started to become lightbulb. boohoo. His friend, Phang? came after that. THE SITUATION BECAME EVEN MORE AWKWARD.... They had lunch at A&W, I was there too, sitting with Phang and ate RotiBoy. I was feeling very very very very the awkward around them. So sorry if you think I was being unfriendly. I tried to talk, but I just can't. That's just who I am..

Anyways, we watched New Year's Eve! ZAC EFRON!! ASHTON KUTCHERRRRRRRRR! 
Ashton with beard :/ 
In my opinion, I think it's a worth to watch movie. :) After all, they had such superb celebration! It's a new beginning, :) I would love to have such celebration too. :/ Ys, Shaf & I cried. Emotional girls :P Shaf & I got so pissed off when Jake T Austin was pulled and kissed by another girl! We were about to shout BITCH! But thank God he managed to kiss the girl we wanted him to at the end :3

No comments:

Post a Comment