Monday, December 5, 2011

It's finally a week since I started to work, *smiles* Can't wait till the day I get my salary! According to my cousin, 15th of Dec we will be receiving about half our salary. OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! I am so gonna go shopping! FIRST THING!! BUY A NEW HEADPHONE OF COURSE! I LOVE headphones, especially those that look very COOL. And also give mommy part of the money and blabla. Yes, I would like to buy something from Etude House. Guess its a korean brand cosmetics. The only reason I know about this brand its because SHINee is their current model. Hehe. It seems to be quite expensive though, plus its a waste of money. I dont use make ups. :(
That thingy that my love is holding is the one I wanna buy :) 
Don't you think they look adorable? :) 

OHMYGOD, I LOVE LOVE LOVE AMBER!! :)
I think she really loooks like my love, JongHyun. :) The dinosaur sibling ;) Currently, Amber is my favorite in f(x). And as usual, JongHyun will be my fav in SHINee :) and yes! I like YoonA too! She's pretty!! She's my fav in Girls' Generation :D :D Sometimes I really feel like a lesbian for being so obsessed about Amber & YoonA..
From left ; Amber & JongHyun.
AMBER!! :) 
YoonA unnie :) 
JongHyun made me died every time I watch videos about him.
Loveyou,
*bigsmiles* 

No comments:

Post a Comment