Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ahhh. Went to YE Sales AGAIN today with Stephanie, Natalie and GuatWei. :)  OH right! Today is Flag Day = Disaster. Momy woke me up early in the morning but I was late there. HOLD ON, I was not late AT ALL. We were there for like an hour and they got short supply of TINS. How great.  Craps. Got into some arguments with friend. Oh wait, it's not an argument, they just kept quiet when I walked there so I decided to just stay away  and listen to my mp3. It was so much better. Well I actually waited for Flag Day to come so that I get to experience how Flag Day is, too bad Flag Day and I have no faith. We were not meant to be together :P Went home with GuatWei after that, did nothing much. Watched television and chatted. Went to Queens after that, lunch with Steph, Nat and Gw at Breeks. 


  I bet you have no idea how hard to take photos of them, they can't sit still! 
Bloody movie tickets :P :P 
with Gw. :D
Great, I look short -.-
All I can think of now is Harry Potter, 

2 comments:

  1. Dey! Apa we can't sit still? You wait la, Michiee. I hentam you balik in my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA eh, memang is you all can't sit still okay! keep moving! :P :P Sudah dihentam balik oleh Stephanie goh :P

    ReplyDelete