Sunday, November 27, 2011

Am here again, hello! :) Watched Breaking Dawn & Puss In Boots today. Two movies in a day ;) Puss In Boots is nothing compared to Breaking Dawn, sorry to say that. Although a few scenes were cut in Breaking Dawn but I can still catch up with it. Guess it's because I've read the book. Everything was so prefect. The actors, actresses, the WEDDING, JACOB :D Man, I love the wedding scene. The wedding gown. Gosh. Damn Kristen Stewart looks dashing in the wedding part & when she became a vampire.  And, SETH!! Boo Boo Stewart! Omg, what a cute guy :3 He is only one year older than me! ._.

The wedding dress was gorgeous. 
Vampies are pretty. :] 

Sorry, lazy wanna update about Puss In Boots >< It was a funny show. :)
Puss looks damn adorable when he was young ;] 
BOO BOO STEWART! <3

"If you kill her, you kill me" - Jacob Black <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment