Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just finished watching Hana Yori Dango. I think I took about 3 days or 4 to finish the two seasons of it. Even tho its a different version of Boys Over Flowers, but somehow the same feeling I had for BOF is there. I still want Makino/JanDi to be with Hanazawa Rui/Ji Hoo. :) Honestly, Japanese version of this is nicer than Korea version. Loved the last episode. A great ending with an awesome proposal. Ahhhh. I honestly don't know what to do after watching an awesome series like that! gosh. I hate it when this happens. I feel so lost .___________. Loving the soundtrack. Awesome series with awesome song. :) Flavor Of Life :)  


Like Jun Matsumoto here. Better than the curly hair :/
Thats Oguri Shun! Cute :3
 Dont you think she's kawaii? :)  Didn't know Japanese drama is that nice. It's 2 in the morning. I shall go to bed cause I've got school to attend later on. :)
Fyi, I made a new spectacles. Photos will be up the next post. :)

"We share the same destiny" 

No comments:

Post a Comment