Monday, November 28, 2011

First Love?

Good morning people :) I was supposed to be sleeping now, but then I found this movie titled I Give My First Love To You through a soundtrack of this movie sang by JongHyun! It was worth to sacrifice my sleeping time for this movie. It's beautiful. this movie is about this guy who has heart attack or heart failure since young. Doctor said that he will not be able to live until 20 years old. Then doctor's daughter is his lover. First love. They were together since they were young, very young. And then they went through a lot, and the guy died in the end. Wow. It's not easy to let go of someone you once loved isn't it? This movie made me cried again.

It's harder when you truly loved that person and the person felt the same way towards you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment