Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tomorrow is THE DAY! :D 11/11/11 a very nice date indeed and also my kem kepimpinan starts! I don't know should I be happy or sad though. Got the information that the bathing area is the same as my previous camp! WHATTTT?! Nightmares! But one thing that I'm happy, I'm with all my friends! :D :D *PEACE* Same dorm! PARTY ALL NIGHT? :P
Bought lots of biscuits in case I couldn't eat food there :P Freak? :) Wanted to buy a type of biscuit me, Lyn, Sarah & Ema used to eat when we went over Sarah's place to play. Tesco brand. But I couldn't find it. Guess it's been too long. Wonder if they still remember? Suddenly thought of uploading those pictures. We were young back then. :') AND MY HAIR WAS LONG. 
Best primary memories ever. 
Wish me luck, people! Let's hope you still get to see my updates! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment