Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yes, today is the PBIM :) I managed to survive and I completed the race before the time estimated. Few minutes before though. :) Met a lot of people there. Let me list it out since I am so free now. First, I met up w/ Guatwei. Then I saw Anchaya & MeiYan. Later on, I saw MeiChelle & Jacqueline. After that, Natalie, AiLeen, Coreen, Keshia, EeVon. :) I met Sumita too. ;) It was crowded, like usual! It was tiring, like usual too. :P But it was fun. I met YunShang, ZhiPei, Chean Ghee, Daryl, Caryn, Jolynn, Erina, SuatEan, ShuYi, Shirley, Jin June, Nia, Pizza and PEIHUAH! :) That's all that I remember.
It seems like I curled my hair? 
Thats the finisher medal. :D 
Slept about 3 hours after that. Missed Merlin s3 as I was too tired :/ Oh well. And a big congratulations to Malaysia's synchronize swimming team! They got GOLD. :D

something we did in school, nerd? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment