Monday, November 14, 2011

My Second Camp :)

Friday (11/11/11)  was the day I went Pendang, Kedah for Kem Kepimpinan. It was a 3 days 2 nights camp. I went there as secretary of Floorball. Sat with Erina on the way there and back from there in bus. :) We talked a lot, like usual. Didn't got enough of sleep in the bus when we were otw there cuz we were busy talking. Hah! Stopped at Gurun for breakfast, ate a bit. Took some photos again xP
Zoanne peeing? XD 
Arrived there before 10, eeeeks! Had ice breaking session. I was in the same group as Nat, Coreen, YuWei, Jolynn, Calynn, Sumita, Syu, Sabrina, Gladys, Yen Chee and two indian girls. Sorry can't remember your name. :) Our group name was CONVERSE? 
This was the place I slept for 2 nights w/ Coreen. :) Below Coreen & I were YenChee and Jolynn. :] 

That was the place we bathed. :O 
 It was peaceful there. :) 
My bear was raped by Coreen :(  
Erina & I were too bored during our free time >< 

Thats Sumita and Erina behind. :) 
Later on first night, we had Blind Man's Walk! It was midnight! SCARYYY. I was so scared that I almost cried. But thankfully there was people to console me, thanks :) Well actually it wasn't that scary after all. It was just facilitators messing around with you! The talks were boring like usual, but it helped a little to know what you're supposed to do next year. :) AND I WENT FLYING FOX! *SMILES*  I was undecided at first, but after seeing so many people went and they said it's a MUST to go so I went :D It was really fun. And thankyou Thing Thing for waiting for me there :D <3  
Coreen's & mine :D 
Later night we had performances and bbq. It was the only meal there that I called it as FOOD. :) 


 Before performance. 
 Well, this part is the part I hate the most among all. It was an embarrassing moment there. Other groups' performance were nice, especially SUPER MARIOS'! It was superb! After all, the camp was pretty fun. Thb, I was mentally and physically tired. At some times, I was thinking was it a wrong decision to participate in this camp. If I didn't, maybe I won't lost you for the second time. I don't even know whats the reason behind all these. AH, the camp has finally came to an end. :)

Everyone was busy packing :D 
<< Coreen <3 
The views outside Pendang Lake Resort. :)  
Erina & I :] 
HOME SWEET HOME! :) It was a nice experience going there, but in my opinion, I think my previous camp was better. :) Had not enough sleep there. And on the first day, the receptionist wouldn't just give me the freaking hot water for my MEE CUP! AHH. Damn you. #$%^&**&^%$%^ I hate you so freaking much cuz you made me starved for an hour! Pfft. Second day, discussed Floorball & etc with Nia till quite late. Wanted to call Yih to talk to, but got caught by a teacher and so I went inside the dorm again. Everyone slept quite early that day, guess they were exhausted. Talked to Coreen till 2.30a.m plus as she wasn't in a good mood. We were whispering the whole night. hahaha! AND SHE'S A HEAVY SLEEPER. She can't wake up when I already poked her several times, PIG :P Ahhh, thats all for the camp!  

No comments:

Post a Comment