Good eveninggggggggggg yo! So addicted so the word YO recently :D As you know, I am secretary of Floorball. THIS IS
HARD. Apa minit all is complicated. I regret for not paying attention now -.- I've got no idea how to do, like seriously. I don't even know when to pass up, argh. Whatever :P I'll just do everything then save it, hehehhehe. Btw, recently I am watching
Bread, Love and Dream! KIM TAK GU <3
 |
| I like him the best in here, so yeng :) |
 |
| Tak Gu <3 |
It's very late of me watching this drama, but somehow I think it's worth watching :) 1st episode have already made me cried. Sighhh :/ School is coming to an end. :/ Met up with Huah just now. It was ridiculous. Her bicycle got problem and she was somewhere near my house, and I was............ STUCKED INSIDE THE HOUSE! I couldn't find the house key so I was walking in my house like mad people -.- Finally my parents came back and she had to go home also. LOL. & after that she came again, wheeee! Talked and fooled around my house. She made me run a whole round, saying that it's for my marathon training. :/
 |
| Tired after the run. |
No comments:
Post a Comment