Yes! I am 18 just for today, so is Zoanne :P We sneaked into a 18PL movie,
You're The Apple Of My Eyes. ;) Wait, we didn't sneak in, we just went in like that like usual! I am so glad that Zoanne asked me to accompany her or else
I'd regret for the rest of my life for not getting to watch this movie. It is indeed a very nice and touching movie.
I shed my tears, like usual. It's about how they high school and college life were and a slight mistake that changed their lives forever? Well, that's what I think :)
The main guy is good-looking and the girl is pretty too. And there is this one guy whom Zo & I think he looks like Edison. Hahhaha I'm serious. AND I CAN'T ACCEPT THE ENDING! Why were they not together?! I really want them to be together, :/
 |
| To me. He is always naked/ semi naked throughout the whole movie. |
 |
| Love this scene :) |
 |
| Isn't it nice to see both of them together? :) |
 |
| Isn't he cute? |
 |
| If only they didn't fight then I wouldn't cry at the end. :') |
It's a very nice song,
那些年。
♥
Something happened on the way home with Zoanne. Cheer up, my dear! :) I got so nervous that my feet started to sweat, and my sandals became wet. :/
 |
| My lunch. Full of veges :/ |
 |
| Zoanne & I <3 |
 |
| Hahhahahaha! :P |
No comments:
Post a Comment